Some general news as I’m catching up on everything. Apologize for the long periods of downtime between posts. Last few months have been a bit crazy on the work and personal front. Hopefully the nice Fall we’re having will keep things in check here 😀
Anyways, some of this news is old and most are probably aware of it already but wanted to get it out as readers have submitted these comments and feedback.
- Did you know that there is now a Tupelo Honey on the Campus at Furman, as well as a Starbucks, Einstein Brothers Bagels & Moe’s Southwest Grill? Nice variety. (May have left some out, don’t remember all) – Thanks Erie!
- Sidewall Pizza – Pelham Rd. “The Pelham location is set to open in the first quarter of 2017″ – Thanks John!
- Pita Pit downtown Greenville closed last week. It was unannounced. The doors have a large chain and padlock on them. No appearances of it reopening. – Thanks Tom! [I heard that they closed quite abruptly. Kinda bummer for the lunch crowd downtown]
- I heard that a Starbucks was opening at the recently closed gas station at the intersection of Highway 14 and Main St., Simpsonville. Would love to know if this is true! – Thanks Renee! [I do not hear of a ton of Simpsonville news so if anyone can confirm this in a comment that would be awesome!]
- Breakwater & Bar is closing. While Greenville’s Bacon Bros. Public House is still saddling up for its franchise expansion into Houston, this week the farm-to-table gastropub announced a new partnership that will put a bakery, butchery, and diner right off the Greenville Health System Swamp Rabbit Trail. – Thanks Lorri!
- Fuddruckers and Starbucks coming soon to Duncan at 290 & 85. Former Denny’s location. – Thanks Mike!